Report NEP-CDM-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jens Großer & Michael Seebauer, 2013. "The curse of uninformed voting: An experimental study," Working Paper Series in Economics 64, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Bordignon, Massimo & Nannicini, Tommaso & Tabellini, Guido, 2013. "Moderating Political Extremism: Single Round vs Runoff Elections under Plurality Rule," IZA Discussion Papers 7561, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Revelli, Federico, 2013. "Tax Limits and Local Democracy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201336, University of Turin.
- John Maloney & Andrew Pickering, 2013. "Political Competition, Political Donations, Economic Policy and Growth," Discussion Papers 13/21, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Keefer, Philip, 2013. "Organizing for prosperity : collective action, political parties and the political economy of development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6583, The World Bank.
- Grigoriadis, Theocharis, 2013. "A political theory of Russian orthodoxy: Evidence from public goods experiments," Discussion Papers 2013/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Meena, M.S. & Singh, K.M., 2013. "Conservation Agriculture: Innovations, Constraints and Strategies for Adoption," MPRA Paper 49380, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2013.
- Gregmar Galinato & Hayley Chouinard & Phil Wandschneider, 2013. "Making Friends to Influence Others: Entry and Contribution Decisions that Affect Social Capital in an Association," Working Papers 2013-01, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Dongryul Lee & Iryna Topolyan, 2013. "The Max-Min Group Contest," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 050, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- VANOVERMEIRE, Christine & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2013. "Measuring and rewarding flexibility in collaborative distribution, including two-partner coalitions," Working Papers 2013017, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Mauro V. Tomasello & Mauro Napoletano & Antonios Garas & Frank Schweitzer, 2013. "The Rise and Fall of R&D Networks," LEM Papers Series 2013/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jenny Simon & Justin M. Valasek, 2013. "Efficient Fiscal Spending by Supranational Unions," Working Papers 183, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Khuda Bakhsh, . "Economic and Environmental Impacts of Bt Cotton: Evidence from Pakistan," Working papers 79, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Grigoriadis, Theocharis & Torgler, Benno, 2013. "Religious identity, public goods and centralization: Evidence from Russian and Israeli cities," Discussion Papers 2013/13, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.