Economic and Environmental Impacts of Bt Cotton: Evidence from Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Khuda Bakhsh, 2013. "Economic and Environmental Impacts of Bt Cotton: Evidence from Pakistan," Working Papers id:5482, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsBt cotton; Endogeneity; Self-selection bias; Fixed effect; Random effects; Reduced-form panel models; Pakistan;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-09-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-09-06 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENV-2013-09-06 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snd:wpaper:79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .