Strategic Delegation of Indebted Firms in a Duopoly with Uncertain Demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kozo Harimaya & Takao Ohkawa & Makoto Okamura & Tetsuya Shinkai, 2012. "Sales-Maximization vs. Profit-Maximization: Managerial Behavior at Japanese Regional Banks 1980-2009," Discussion Paper Series 94, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2012.
- Franck, Bernard & Le Pape, Nicolas, 2008.
"The commitment value of the debt: A reappraisal,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 607-615, March.
- Bernard Franck & Nicolas Le Pape, 2008. "'The Commitment Value of the Debt : a Reappraissal'," Post-Print halshs-00277605, HAL.
- Federico Etro, 2010. "Endogenous market structures and the optimal financial structure," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1333-1352, November.
- Povel, Paul & Raith, Michael, 2004. "Financial constraints and product market competition: ex ante vs. ex post incentives," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 917-949, September.
More about this item
Keywordsindebted firms; delegation; managerial incentives; and Cournot duopoly;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2015-09-18 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2015-09-18 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-COM-2015-09-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2015-09-18 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kgu:wpaper:135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Toshihiro Okada). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekgujp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.