Report NEP-BEC-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aysegul Sahin & Benjamin Pugsley, 2015. "Grown-up Business Cycles," 2015 Meeting Papers 655, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Basile Grassi & Vasco Carvalho, 2015. "Firm Dynamics and the Granular Hypothesis," 2015 Meeting Papers 617, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carl Gaigné & Karine Latouche & Stéphane Turolla, 2015. "Vertical ownership and export performance: firm-level evidence from France," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-07, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Anthony J. Howell & Canfei He & Rudai Yang & Cindy Fan, 2015. "Technological Relatedness and Firm Productivity: Do low and high performing firms benefit equally from agglomeration economies in China?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1529, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2015.
- Tetsuya Shinkai & Takao Ohkawa & Makoto Okamura & Kozo Harimaya, 2015. "Strategic Delegation of Indebted Firms in a Duopoly with Uncertain Demand," Discussion Paper Series 135, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2015.
- Eyal Apatov & Richard Fabling & Adam B Jaffe & Michele Morris & Matt Thirkettle, 2015. "Agricultural productivity in New Zealand: First estimates from the Longitudinal Business Database," Working Papers 15_13, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Altomonte, Carlo & Blank, Sven & Meinen, Philipp & Iudice, Matteo & Felt, Marie-Hélène & Neugebauer, Katja & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2015. "Assessing the financial and financing conditions of firms in Europe: the financial module in CompNet," Working Paper Series 1836, European Central Bank.
- Canfei He & Qi Guo & David Rigby, 2015. "Industry Relatedness, Agglomeration Externalities and Firm Survival in China," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1528, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2015.
- Chen, Yongmin & Hua, Xinyu, 2015. "Competition, product safety, and product liability," MPRA Paper 66450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dragan Ili? & Sonja Pisarov & Peter S. Schmidt, 2015. "Preaching Water But Drinking Wine? Relative Performance Evaluation in International Banking," Working papers 2015/10, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Canfei He & Yi Zhou, 2015. "Firm Dynamics and Regional Inequality of Productivity in China," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1527, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2015.
- Li, Minghao & Goetz, Stephan J. & Partridge, Mark & Fleming, David A., 2015. "Location Determinants of high Growth Firms," MPRA Paper 66611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuen Leng Chow & Seow Eng Ong, 2015. "Personality and Sales Performance," ERES eres2015_108, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Natalia Ramondo & Veronica Rappoport & Kim J. Ruhl, 2015. "Intrafirm Trade and Vertical Fragmentation in U.S. Multinational Corporations," CEP Discussion Papers dp1371, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.