Report NEP-BEC-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aysegul Sahin & Benjamin Pugsley, 2015. "Grown-up Business Cycles," 2015 Meeting Papers 655, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Basile Grassi & Vasco Carvalho, 2015. "Firm Dynamics and the Granular Hypothesis," 2015 Meeting Papers 617, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carl Gaigné & Karine Latouche & Stéphane Turolla, 2015. "Vertical ownership and export performance: firm-level evidence from France," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-07, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Anthony J. Howell & Canfei He & Rudai Yang & Cindy Fan, 2015. "Technological Relatedness and Firm Productivity: Do low and high performing firms benefit equally from agglomeration economies in China?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1529, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2015.
- Tetsuya Shinkai & Takao Ohkawa & Makoto Okamura & Kozo Harimaya, 2015. "Strategic Delegation of Indebted Firms in a Duopoly with Uncertain Demand," Discussion Paper Series 135, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2015.
- Eyal Apatov & Richard Fabling & Adam B Jaffe & Michele Morris & Matt Thirkettle, 2015. "Agricultural productivity in New Zealand: First estimates from the Longitudinal Business Database," Working Papers 15_13, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Altomonte, Carlo & Blank, Sven & Meinen, Philipp & Iudice, Matteo & Felt, Marie-Hélène & Neugebauer, Katja & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2015. "Assessing the financial and financing conditions of firms in Europe: the financial module in CompNet," Working Paper Series 1836, European Central Bank.
- Canfei He & Qi Guo & David Rigby, 2015. "Industry Relatedness, Agglomeration Externalities and Firm Survival in China," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1528, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2015.
- Chen, Yongmin & Hua, Xinyu, 2015. "Competition, product safety, and product liability," MPRA Paper 66450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilić, Dragan & Pisarov, Sonja & Schmidt, Peter S., 2015. "Preaching Water But Drinking Wine? Relative Performance Evaluation in International Banking," Working papers 2015/10, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Canfei He & Yi Zhou, 2015. "Firm Dynamics and Regional Inequality of Productivity in China," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1527, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2015.
- Li, Minghao & Goetz, Stephan J. & Partridge, Mark & Fleming, David A., 2015. "Location Determinants of high Growth Firms," MPRA Paper 66611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuen Leng Chow & Seow Eng Ong, 2015. "Personality and Sales Performance," ERES eres2015_108, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Natalia Ramondo & Veronica Rappoport & Kim J. Ruhl, 2015. "Intrafirm Trade and Vertical Fragmentation in U.S. Multinational Corporations," CEP Discussion Papers dp1371, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.