A Structural Model of The Demand For Telecare
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathia Sinning & Markus Hahn & Thomas K. Bauer, 2008. "The Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition for nonlinear regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(4), pages 480-492, December.
- Germano Mwabu, 2009. "The Production of Child Health in Kenya: A Structural Model of Birth Weight," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 18(2), pages 212-260, March.
- Olsen, Randall J, 1980. "A Least Squares Correction for Selectivity Bias," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(7), pages 1815-1820, November.
- Terza, Joseph V. & Basu, Anirban & Rathouz, Paul J., 2008. "Two-stage residual inclusion estimation: Addressing endogeneity in health econometric modeling," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 531-543, May.
- Koenker, Roger & Yoon, Jungmo, 2009. "Parametric links for binary choice models: A Fisherian-Bayesian colloquy," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 120-130, October.
- Giles, John & Murtazashvili, Irina, 2010.
"A control function approach to estimating dynamic probit models with endogenous regressors, with an application to the study of poverty persistence in China,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5400, The World Bank.
- Giles, John T. & Murtazashvili, Irina, 2012. "A Control Function Approach to Estimating Dynamic Probit Models with Endogenous Regressors, with an Application to the Study of Poverty Persistence in China," IZA Discussion Papers 6887, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Henderson, Catherine & Knapp, Martin & Fernández, José-Luis & Beecham, Jennifer & Hirani, Shashivadan P. & Beynon, Michelle & Cartwright, Martin & Rixon, Lorna & Doll, Helen & Bower, Peter & Steventon, 2014. "Cost-effectiveness of telecare for people with social care needs: the Whole Systems Demonstrator cluster randomised trial," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57270, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Machio Phyllis Mumia, 2017. "Determinants of Neonatal and Under-five Mortality in Kenya: Do Antenatal and Skilled Delivery Care Services Matter?," Working Papers 340, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.
- Echeverría, Lucía & Molina, José Alberto, 2021.
"Poor vs Non-Poor Households in Uruguay: Welfare Differences from Food Price Changes,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
890, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Echeverría, Lucía & Molina, José Alberto, 2021. "Poor vs non-poor households in Uruguay: Welfare differences from food price changes," Nülan. Deposited Documents 3549, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Phyllis Mumia Machio, 2018. "Determinants of Neonatal and Under-five Mortality in Kenya: Do Antenatal and Skilled Delivery Care Services Matter?," Journal of African Development, African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA), vol. 20(1), pages 59-67.
- Craig, Steven G. & Howard, Larry L., 2014. "Is Medicaid crowding out other state government expenditure? Internal financing and cross-program substitution," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 164-178.
- Hasebe, Takuya & Vijverberg, Wim P., 2012. "A Flexible Sample Selection Model: A GTL-Copula Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 7003, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joselin Segovia & Mercy Orellana & Juan Pablo Sarmiento & Darwin Carchi, 2020. "The effects of taxing sugar-sweetened beverages in Ecuador: An analysis across different income and consumption groups," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(10), pages 1-18, October.
- Echeverría, Lucía & Menon, Martina & Perali, Federico & Berges, Miriam, 2019.
"Intra-household inequality and child welfare in Argentina,"
Nülan. Deposited Documents
3051, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Lucía Echeverria & Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Miriam Berges, 2019. "Intra-Household Inequality and Child Welfare in Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0241, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Barnett, William A. & Erwin Diewert, W. & Zellner, Arnold, 2011.
"Introduction to measurement with theory,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(1), pages 1-5, March.
- Barnett, William A. & Diewert, W. Erwin & Zellner, Arnold, 2009. "Introduction to Measurement with Theory," MPRA Paper 14868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & W. Erwin Diewert & Arnold Zellner, 2009. "Introduction to Measurement with Theory," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200906, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Ji Yan & Sally Brocksen, 2013.
"Adolescent risk perception, substance use, and educational attainment,"
Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(8), pages 1037-1055, September.
- Ji Yan & Sally Brocksen, 2013. "Adolescent Risk Perception, Substance Use, and Educational Attainment," Working Papers 13-12, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Muhammad Ali Chaudhary & Eatzaz Ahmad & Abid A. Burki & Mushtaq A. Khan, 1999. "Industrial Sector Input Demand Responsiveness and Policy Interventions," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 1083-1100.
- Andrew Boutton, 2019. "Of terrorism and revenue: Why foreign aid exacerbates terrorism in personalist regimes," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 36(4), pages 359-384, July.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Hamish W. Low, 2011.
"Is The Elasticity Of Intertemporal Substitution Constant?,"
Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 87-105, February.
- Thomas Crossley & Hamish Low, 2005. "Is the elasticity of intertemporal substitution constant?," IFS Working Papers W05/25, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Gibson, John & Kim, Bonggeun, 2013.
"Quality, Quantity, and Nutritional Impacts of Rice Price Changes in Vietnam,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 329-340.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim, 2011. "Quality, Quantity and Nutritional Impact of Rice Price Changes in Vietnam," Working Papers in Economics 11/16, University of Waikato.
- Fernando Rios-Avila & Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza, 2018.
"Standard-error correction in two-stage optimization models: A quasi–maximum likelihood estimation approach,"
Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 18(1), pages 206-222, March.
- Fernando Rios-Avila & Gustavo J. Canavire-Bacarreza, 2017. "Standard Error Correction in Two-Stage Optimization Models: A Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimation Approach," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 015659, Universidad EAFIT.
- Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Stiegert, Kyle W. & Bozic, Marin, 2013. "On Endogeneity Of Retail Market Power In An Equilibrium Analysis: A Control Function Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149830, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2008.
"Consumer preferences and demand systems,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 210-224, December.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 2008. "Consumer preferences and demand systems," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200801, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2008. "Consumer preferences and demand systems," MPRA Paper 8413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elizabeth Jane Casabianca, 2012. "Distributional effects of preferential and multilateral trade liberalization: the case of Paraguay," FIW Working Paper series 083, FIW.
- David Weiskopf, 2000. "The Impact of Omitting Promotion Variables on Simulation Experiments," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 159-166.
- Rodrigo M. Leifert & Claudio R. Lucinda, 2015. "Linear Symmetric "Fat Taxes": Evidence from Brazil," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 634-666.
- Mazzocchi, Mario, 2006. "Time patterns in UK demand for alcohol and tobacco: an application of the EM algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2191-2205, May.
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C36 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Instrumental Variables (IV) Estimation
- C55 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Large Data Sets: Modeling and Analysis
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jmp:jm2018:pmo1170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://ideas.repec.org/jmp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christian Zimmermann (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://ideas.repec.org/jmp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.