On methodology in macroeconomics-with application to the demand for unskilled labour
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- K. W. Rothschild, 1946. "The Meaning of Rationality: A Note on Professor Lange's Article," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 50-52.
- K. W. Rothschild, 1957. "Aggregative Wage Theory and Money Illusion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 442-442.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2002-07-08 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2002-07-04 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PKE-2002-07-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jku:econwp:2001_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (René Böheim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlinzat.html .