Estimation of cost synergies from mergers without cost data: Application to U.S. radio
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Gorman, Catherine & Smith, Howard, 2008.
"Efficiency Gain from Ownership Deregulation: Estimates for the Radio Industry,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Howard Smith & Catherine O'Gorman, 2008. "Efficiency Gain from Ownership Deregulation: Estimates for the Radio Industry," Economics Series Working Papers 385, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Esther Gal-Or & Anthony Dukes, 2006. "On the Profitability of Media Mergers," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(2), pages 489-526, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ginger Zhe Jin & Marc Rysman, 2015.
"Platform Pricing at Sports Card Conventions,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(4), pages 704-735, December.
- Ginger Zhe Jin & Marc Rysman, 2012. "Platform Pricing at Sports Card Conventions," NBER Working Papers 17959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc Rysman & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2012. "Platform Pricing at Sports Card Conventions," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2012-015, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Mitsukuni Nishida, 2012. "Estimating a Model of Strategic Network Choice: The Convenience-Store Industry in Okinawa," Economics Working Paper Archive 594, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jhu:papers:571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (None). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dejhuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.