Foreign Direct Investment Relations between Myanmar and ASEAN
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George Norman, 2009.
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 165(1), pages 121-133, March.
- George Norman, 2000. "Internalization Revisited," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0013, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Kohpaiboon, Archanun, 2002. "Foreign Trade Regime and FDI-Growth Nexus : A Case Study of Thailand," Departmental Working Papers 2002-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kjetil Bjorvatn & Hans Jarle Kind & Hildegunn Kyvik Nordås, 2002. "The Role of FDI in Economic Development," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 28, pages 109-126.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment (FDI); Myanmar Investment Commission (MIC); Myanmar; ASEAN; Southeast Asia; Foreign Investments; 海外直接投資; ミャンマー投資委員会; ミャンマー; アセアン; 東南アジア; 国際投資;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .