Report NEP-SEA-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thandar Khine, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment Relations between Myanmar and ASEAN," IDE Discussion Papers 149, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kozluk, Tomasz & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2008. "The impact of Chinese monetary policy shocks on East Asia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- THORBECKE, Willem, 2008. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility on Fragmentation in East Asia: Evidence from the Electronics Industry," Discussion papers 08016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Abhijit Sen Gupta & Amitendu Palit, 2008. "Feasibility of an Asian Currency Unit," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 208, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Pender, John & Suyanto & Kerr, John & Kato, Edward, 2008. "Impacts of the Hutan Kamasyarakatan Social Forestry Program in the Sumberjaya watershed, West Lampung District of Sumatra, Indonesia:," IFPRI discussion papers 769, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00284594_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sharon L. Maccini & Dean Yang, 2008. "Under the Weather: Health, Schooling, and Economic Consequences of Early-Life Rainfall," NBER Working Papers 14031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri, 2008. "Return Migration as a Channel of Brain Gain," NBER Working Papers 14039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.