A Sustainable Immigration Policy for the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Constant, Amelie F. & Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009.
"Attitudes Towards Immigrants, Other Integration Barriers, and Their Veracity,"
EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 5-14.
- Amelie F. Constant & Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Attitudes towards immigrants, other integration barriers, and their veracity," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(1/2), pages 5-14, March.
- Amelie Constant & Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2008. "Attitudes Towards Immigrants, Other Integration Barriers, and Their Veracity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 812, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2008. "Attitudes towards Immigrants, Other Integration Barriers, and Their Veracity," IZA Discussion Papers 3650, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Kahanec, Martin & Giulietti, Corrado & Guzi, Martin & Barrett, Alan & Maitre, Bertrand, 2012. "Study on Active Inclusion of Migrants," IZA Research Reports 43, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kahanec, Martin & Pytlikova, Mariola & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2014. "The Free Movement of Workers in an Enlarged European Union: Institutional Underpinnings of Economic Adjustment," IZA Discussion Papers 8456, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sarah Carol & Evelyn Ersanilli & Mareike Wagner, 2014. "Spousal Choice among the Children of Turkish and Moroccan Immigrants in Six European Countries: Transnational Spouse or Co-ethnic Migrant?," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 387-414, June.
- Martin Kahanec & Klaus Zimmermann, 2014. "How skilled immigration may improve economic equality," IZA Journal of Migration and Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Justin van de Ven & Sarah Voitchovsky, 2015. "Skilled migrants and labour market integration: how important is the selection process?," IZA Journal of Migration and Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-28, December.
- Krause-Pilatus, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2014. "How Far Away Is a Single European Labor Market?," IZA Discussion Papers 8383, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann (ed.), 2011. "Ethnic Diversity in European Labor Markets," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13572.
More about this item
Keywordsasylum policy; immigrant integration; economic migrants; refugees; humanitarian migration; migration policy; EU; migration;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2017-04-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INT-2017-04-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAB-2017-04-02 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2017-04-02 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-MIG-2017-04-02 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izapps:pp126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.