Report NEP-MIG-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abel Brodeur & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Yanos Zylberberg, 2017. "War, Migration and the Origins of the Thai Sex Industry," Working Papers 1706E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Frank Neffke, 2016. "The Workforce of Pioneer Plants," CID Working Papers 310, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Mahroum, Sami & Zahradnik, Georg & Dachs, Bernhard, 2017. "Ethnic Inventors: A Critical Survey of the Contribution of People of Middle Eastern Ethnic Backgrounds to the US Innovation System," MPRA Paper 77869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianna Giannelli & Chiara Rapallini, 2017. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Math Culture," Working Papers - Economics wp2017_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Michael A. Clemens & Lant Pritchett, 2016. "The New Economic Case for Migration Restrictions: An Assessment," CID Working Papers 314, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Michael A. Clemens & Claudio Montenegro & Lant Pritchett, 2016. "Bounding the Price Equivalent of Migration Barriers," CID Working Papers 316, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Nunn, Nathan & Qian, Nancy & Sequeira, Sandra, 2017. "Migrants and the Making of America: The Short and Long Run Effects of Immigration during the Age of Mass Migration," CEPR Discussion Papers 11899, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Isabelle Chort & Maelys de la Rupelle, 2017. "Managing the Impact of Climate Change on Migration: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers DT/2017/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Takuya Matsuyama & Tomomi Miyazaki, 2017. "The Effects of Immigration on Social Expenditure in Host Countries," Discussion Papers 1708, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Ritzen, Jo & Kahanec, Martin, 2017. "A Sustainable Immigration Policy for the EU," IZA Policy Papers 126, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Razin, Assaf, 2017. "Global Skill-Based Immigration Policies and Israel's Brain Drain," CEPR Discussion Papers 11903, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massimiliano Agovino & Maria Rosaria Carillo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2016. "The effect of news on the radicalization of public opinion towards immigration," Discussion Papers 1_2016, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Dramane Coulibaly & Ekrame Boubtane, 2017. "International Migration and Regional Housing Markets: Evidence from France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01469758, HAL.