Report NEP-LAB-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brown, Alessio J. G. & Kohlbrecher, Britta & Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J., 2017. "The effects of productivity and benefits on unemployment: Breaking the link," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 08/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Jason M. Fletcher & Stefanie Schurer, 2017. "Origins of adulthood personality: The role of adverse childhood experiences," Working Papers 2017-021, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Tadashi Morita & Yukiko Sawada & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2017. "Subsidy competition, imperfect labor markets, and the endogenous entry of firms," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-07, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Ritzen, Jo & Kahanec, Martin, 2017. "A Sustainable Immigration Policy for the EU," IZA Policy Papers 126, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gottfries, Axel & Teulings, Coen N, 2017. "Returns to on-the-job search and the dispersion of wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 11921, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Takanori Ago & Tadashi Morita & Takatoshi Tabuchi & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2017. "Elastic Labor Supply and Agglomeration," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-06, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Nan L. Maxwell & Nathan Wozny, "undated". "Gender Gaps in Time Use and Earnings: What's Norms Got to Do With It?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 38f127bf7f494794807db7a3a, Mathematica Policy Research.
- André Almeida & Hugo Figueiredo & João Cerejeira & Miguel Portela & Carla Sá & Pedro Teixeira, 2017. "Returns to Postgraduate Education in Portugal:Holding on to a Higher Ground?," NIPE Working Papers 08/2017, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Angana Banerji & Valerio Crispolti & Era Dabla-Norris & Romain A Duval & Christian H Ebeke & Davide Furceri & Takuji Komatsuzaki & Tigran Poghosyan, 2017. "Labor and Product Market Reforms in Advanced Economies; Fiscal Costs, Gains, and Support," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 17/03, International Monetary Fund.
- Sanchez-Romero, Miguel & Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, Alexia, 2017. "Redistributive effects of the US pension system among individuals with different life expectancy," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 03/2017, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Neto, António & Furukawa, Yuichi & Ribeiro, Ana Paula, 2017. "Can Trade Unions Increase Social Welfare? An R&D Model with Cash-in-Advance Constraints," MPRA Paper 77312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Razin, Assaf, 2017. "Global Skill-Based Immigration Policies and Israel's Brain Drain," CEPR Discussion Papers 11903, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Le Moglie & Letizia Mencarini & Chiara Rapallini, 2017. "Do Rich Parents Enjoy Children Less?," Working Papers - Economics wp2017_08.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Matthias Blum & Alan de Bromhead, 2017. "Rise and Fall in the Third Reich: Social Mobility and Nazi Membership," Economics Working Papers 17-01, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Anna Oksuzyan & Angela Carollo & Sven Drefahl & Carlo G. Camarda & Kaare Christensen & Alyson A. van Raalte, 2017. "Does the age difference between partners influence the career achievements of women?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2017-008, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Sarah Flèche, 2017. "Teacher Quality, Test Scores and Non-Cognitive Skills: Evidence from Primary School Teachers in the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp1472, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Omoniyi B Alimi & David C Maré & Jacques Poot, 2017. "More pensioners, less income inequality?," Working Papers 17_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.