How skilled immigration may improve economic equality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vernon, Victoria & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2019.
"Walls and Fences: A Journey Through History and Economics,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
330, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Vernon, Victoria & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2020. "Walls and Fences: A Journey Through History and Economics," GLO Discussion Paper Series 330 [pre.], Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ritzen, Jo & Kahanec, Martin & Haas, Jasmina, 2017. "EU Mobility," IZA Policy Papers 125, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martin Kahanec & Mariola Pytliková, 2017.
"The economic impact of east–west migration on the European Union,"
Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 44(3), pages 407-434, August.
- Kahanec, Martin & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2016. "The Economic Impact of East?West Migration on the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 10381, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kahanec, Martin & Pytliková, Mariola, 2017. "The Economic Impact of East-West Migration on the European Union," GLO Discussion Paper Series 48, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Mariola Pytlikova & Martin Kahanec, 2017. "The Economic Impact of East-West Migration on the European Union," Discussion Papers 42, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Kahanec, Martin & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2017. "The economic impact of East-West migration on the European Union," MERIT Working Papers 2017-001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Frere-Smith, Tom & Luthra, Renee Reichl & Platt, Lucinda, 2014. "Sampling recently arrived immigrants in the UK: exploring the effectiveness of Respondent Driven Sampling," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-25, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2018. "Social Cohesion and Labor Mobility," GLO Discussion Paper Series 249, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ritzen, Jo & Kahanec, Martin, 2017. "A Sustainable Immigration Policy for the EU," IZA Policy Papers 126, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tom Frere-Smith & Renee Luthra & Lucinda Platt, 2014. "Sampling Recently Arrived Immigrants in the UK: Exploring the effectiveness of Respondent Driven Sampling," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1432, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; Income distribution; Human capital; Skill allocation; Migration; Ethnicity; Minority; Gini coefficient;
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:izamig:v:3:y:2014:i:1:p:1-13:10.1186/2193-9039-3-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.