The Development of Multidimensional Poverty in Germany 1985-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2014.
"Time And Income Poverty: An Interdependent Multidimensional Poverty Approach With German Time Use Diary Data,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(3), pages 450-479, September.
- Merz, Joachim & Rathjen, Tim, 2009. "Time and Income Poverty: An Interdependent Multidimensional Poverty Approach with German Time Use Diary Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4337, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2009. "Time and Income Poverty: An Interdependent Multidimensional Poverty Approach with German Time Use Diary Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 215, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2009. "Time and income poverty: An interdependent multidimensional poverty approach with German time use diary data," Working Papers 126, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2009. "Time and Income Poverty - An Interdependent Multidimensional Poverty Approach with German Time Use Diary Data," FFB-Discussionpaper 79, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Alkire, Sabina & Foster, James, 2011.
"Counting and multidimensional poverty measurement,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 476-487, August.
- Alkire, Sabina, 2002. "Dimensions of Human Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 181-205, February.
- Böhnke, Petra & Delhey, Jan, 1999. "Poverty in a multidimensional perspective: Great Britain and Germany in comparison," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Social Structure and Social Reporting FS III 99-413, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Udaya Wagle, 2008. "Multidimensional Poverty Measurement," Economic Studies in Inequality, Social Exclusion, and Well-Being, Springer, number 978-0-387-75875-6, February.
- François Bourguignon & Satya Chakravarty, 2003. "The Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 1(1), pages 25-49, April.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1976. "Poverty: An Ordinal Approach to Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 219-231, March.
- SOEP Group, 2001. "The German Socio-Economic Panel (GSOEP) after More than 15 Years: Overview," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(1), pages 7-14.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolai Suppa, 2018.
"Towards a multidimensional poverty index for Germany,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 45(4), pages 655-683, November.
- Suppa, Nicolai, 2015. "Towards a Multidimensional Poverty Index for Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 541, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Nicolai Suppa, 2015. "Towards a Multidimensional Poverty Index for Germany," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp098.pdf, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Suppa, Nicolai, 2015. "Towards a Multidimensional Poverty Index for Germany," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113086, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nicolai Suppa, 2015. "Towards a Multidimensional Poverty Index for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 736, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jürgen Volkert & Friedrich Schneider, 2011. "The Application of the Capability Approach to High-Income OECD Countries: A Preliminary Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 3364, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordsmultidimensional measurement; poverty; deprivation; inequality;
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp4922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.