Shall We Kill or Enslave Caesar? Analyzing the Caesar Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jasso, Guillermina, 2007. "A New Unified Theory of Sociobehavioral Forces," IZA Discussion Papers 3243, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jasso, Guillermina, 2007. "Theoretical Unification in Justice and Beyond," IZA Discussion Papers 2641, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordspower; status; comparison; justice; sociobehavioral theory; exile; imprisonment; assassination; tyrannicide; regicide; coup d’état; civil strife; identity; happiness; personal qualitative characteristics; hierarchy; equality;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .