The Terms and Relations of Comparison, Referential, and Relative Processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jasso, Guillermina, 2007. "Theoretical Unification in Justice and Beyond," IZA Discussion Papers 2641, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsidentity; rates of change; general functions; power; status; comparison; justice; relative deprivation; reference point; reference group; relative rank; relative amount; absolute amount; specific functions; happiness;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .