Theoretical Unification in Justice and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jasso, Guillermina, 2008. "Shall We Kill or Enslave Caesar? Analyzing the Caesar Model," IZA Discussion Papers 3460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tao, Hung-Lin, 2015. "Multiple earnings comparisons and subjective earnings fairness: A cross-country study," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 45-54.
- Jasso, Guillermina, 2007. "The Terms and Relations of Comparison, Referential, and Relative Processes," IZA Discussion Papers 2817, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsfairness; comparison; status; power; identity; happiness; impartiality; inequality; inequality aversion; loss aversion;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .