A New Unified Theory of Sociobehavioral Forces
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anabela Carneiro & Natércia Fortuna & José Varejão, 2012.
"Immigrants at new destinations: how they fare and why,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 1165-1185, July.
- Carneiro, Anabela & Fortuna, Natércia & Varejão, José, 2010. "Immigrants at New Destinations: How They Fare and Why," IZA Discussion Papers 4892, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jasso, Guillermina, 2008. "Shall We Kill or Enslave Caesar? Analyzing the Caesar Model," IZA Discussion Papers 3460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsjustice; comparison; status; power; identity; happiness; inequality; individualism and collectivism; personal characteristics;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-01-12 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-PKE-2008-01-12 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .