Young People’s Attitudes towards Muslims in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlsson, Magnus & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2007.
"Evidence of ethnic discrimination in the Swedish labor market using experimental data,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 716-729, August.
- Carlsson, Magnus & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2006. "Evidence of Ethnic Discrimination in the Swedish Labor Market Using Experimental Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2281, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bevelander, Pieter & Lundh, Christer, 2007. "Employment Integration of Refugees: The Influence of Local Factors on Refugee Job Opportunities in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 2551, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bevelander, Pieter & Hjerm, Mikael & Kiiskinen, Jenny, 2013. "The Religious Affiliation and Anti-Semitism of Secondary School Swedish Youths: A Statistical Analysis of Survey Data from 2003 and 2009," IZA Discussion Papers 7218, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fleischmann, Fenella & Phalet, Karen, 2010. "Identity multiplicity among the Muslim second generation in European cities: Where are religious and ethnic identities compatible or conflicting with civic identities?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Migration, Integration, Transnationalization SP IV 2010-705, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
Keywordsreligion; Muslims; young people; attitudes;
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .