Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility: An Algebraic Characterization of Projective Preorders and Some Welfare Consequences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trockel, Walter, 1992.
"An Alternative Proof for the Linear Utility Representation Theorem,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 298-302.
- Trockel, Walter, 2017. "An alternative proof for the linear utility representation theorem," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 197, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Claude D'Aspremont & Louis Gevers, 1977.
"Equity and the Informational Basis of Collective Choice,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 199-209.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & GEVERS, Louis, 1977. "Equity and the informational basis of collective choice," CORE Discussion Papers RP 350, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Candeal-Haro, Juan Carlos & Indurain-Eraso, Esteban, 1995. "A Note on Linear Utility," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(3), pages 519-522, November.
- Candeal, J. C. & Indurain, E., 1995. "Homothetic and weakly homothetic preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 147-158.
More about this item
Keywordsprojective preorders; algebraic utility;
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .