Report NEP-UPT-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco J. André, 2007. "Indirect Elicitation of Non-Linear Multiattribute Utility Functions. A Dual Procedure Combined with DEA," Working Papers 07.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas M. Kiefer, 1975. "Quadratic Utility, Labor Supply and Commodity Demand," Working Papers 447, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Eckhard Platen & Wolfgang Runggaldier, 2007. "A Benchmark Approach to Portfolio Optimization under Partial Information," Research Paper Series 191, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Candeal, Juan Carlos & Induráin, Esteban & Molina, José Alberto, 2007. "Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility: An Algebraic Characterization of Projective Preorders and Some Welfare Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 2594, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bonin, Holger & Constant, Amelie & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2007. "Ethnic Persistence, Assimilation and Risk Proclivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6084, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiara Oldani, 2006. "money demand and futures," ISAE Working Papers 69, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- James N. Brown, 1980. "How Close to an Auction is the Labor Market? Employee Risk Aversion, Income Uncertainty, and Optimal Labor Contracts," Working Papers 514, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Raphael A. Espinoza & Charles A. E. Goodhart & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006. "Endogenous State Prices, Liquidity, Default, and the Yield Curve," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe15, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Carlos Casacuberta & Néstor Gandelman, 2006. "Multiple job holding: the artist’s labor supply approach," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1906, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Bénabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "Identity, Dignity and Taboos: Beliefs as Assets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6123, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pushpa, Rathie & Carlos, Radavelli & Sergio, Da Silva, 2006. "Sharpening Intertemporal Prospect Theory," MPRA Paper 1849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Alonso & Roberto Blanco & Gonzalo Rubio, 2006. "Option-implied preferences adjustments, density forecasts, and the equity risk premium," Working Papers 0630, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Item repec:ipc:wpaper:0033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1823 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2007. "Overruling and the Instability of Law," NBER Working Papers 12913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.