Report NEP-UPT-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco J. André, 2007. "Indirect Elicitation of Non-Linear Multiattribute Utility Functions. A Dual Procedure Combined with DEA," Working Papers 07.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:67 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eckhard Platen & Wolfgang Runggaldier, 2007. "A Benchmark Approach to Portfolio Optimization under Partial Information," Research Paper Series 191, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Candeal, Juan Carlos & Induráin, Esteban & Molina, José Alberto, 2007. "Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility: An Algebraic Characterization of Projective Preorders and Some Welfare Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 2594, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bonin, Holger & Constant, Amelie & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2007. "Ethnic Persistence, Assimilation and Risk Proclivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6084, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiara Oldani, 2006. "money demand and futures," ISAE Working Papers 69, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Item repec:pri:indrel:134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raphael A. Espinoza & Charles A. E. Goodhart & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006. "Endogenous State Prices, Liquidity, Default, and the Yield Curve," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe15, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Carlos Casacuberta & Néstor Gandelman, 2006. "Multiple job holding: the artist’s labor supply approach," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1906, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Bénabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "Identity, Dignity and Taboos: Beliefs as Assets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6123, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pushpa, Rathie & Carlos, Radavelli & Sergio, Da Silva, 2006. "Sharpening Intertemporal Prospect Theory," MPRA Paper 1849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Alonso & Roberto Blanco & Gonzalo Rubio, 2006. "Option-implied preferences adjustments, density forecasts, and the equity risk premium," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0630, Banco de Espa�a.
- Item repec:ipc:wpaper:0033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1823 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2007. "Overruling and the Instability of Law," NBER Working Papers 12913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.