Estimating ATT Effects with Non-Experimental Data and Low Compliance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Smith, Jeffrey & E. Todd, Petra, 2005.
"Does matching overcome LaLonde's critique of nonexperimental estimators?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 305-353.
- Jeffrey Smith & Petra Todd, 2003. "Does Matching Overcome Lalonde's Critique of Nonexperimental Estimators?," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20035, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Hoddinott, John & Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2004.
"The Impact of PROGRESA on Food Consumption,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 37-61, October.
- Hoddinott, John & Skoufias, Emmanual, 2003. "The impact of Progresa on food consumption," FCND discussion papers 150, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hoddinott, John & Skoufias, Emmanual, 2003. "The impact of Progresa on food consumption," FCND briefs 150, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paul J. Gertler & Sebastian W. Martinez & Marta Rubio-Codina, 2012.
"Investing Cash Transfers to Raise Long-Term Living Standards,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 164-192, January.
- Gertler, Paul & Martinez, Sebastian & Rubio-Codina, Marta, 2006. "Investing cash transfers to raise long term living standards," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3994, The World Bank.
- Imbens, Guido W & Angrist, Joshua D, 1994.
"Identification and Estimation of Local Average Treatment Effects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 467-475, March.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Guido W. Imbens, 1995. "Identification and Estimation of Local Average Treatment Effects," NBER Technical Working Papers 0118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abadie, Alberto, 2003. "Semiparametric instrumental variable estimation of treatment response models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 231-263, April.
- Robert J. LaLonde, 1995. "The Promise of Public Sector-Sponsored Training Programs," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 149-168, Spring.
- James Heckman & Jeffrey Smith & Christopher Taber, 1998. "Accounting For Dropouts In Evaluations Of Social Programs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(1), pages 1-14, February.
- J.D. Angrist & Guido W. Imbens & D.B. Rubin, 1993. "Identification of Causal Effects Using Instrumental Variables," NBER Technical Working Papers 0136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuela Angelucci & Orazio Attanasio, 2009.
"Oportunidades: Program Effect on Consumption, Low Participation, and Methodological Issues,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(3), pages 479-506, April.
- Angelucci, Manuela & Attanasio, Orazio, 2009. "Oportunidades: Program Effect on Consumption, Low Participation, and Methodological Issues," IZA Discussion Papers 4475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Crombrugghe Denis de & Espinoza Henry & Heijke Hans, 2010. "Job-training programmes with low completion rates: The case of Projoven-Peru," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Cavatassi, Ramina & González-Flores, Mario & Winters, Paul & Andrade-Piedra, Jorge & Espinosa, Patricio & Thiele, Graham, 2016. "Linking smallholders to the new agricultural economy: The case of the plataformas de concertación in Ecuador," IFPRI book chapters,in: Innovation for inclusive value-chain development: Successes and challenges, chapter 12, pages 375-410 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Asadul Islam Author-X-Name-Asadul, 2008. "Who Benefits From Microfinance? The Impact Evaluation Of Large Scale Programs In Bangladesh," Monash Economics Working Papers 29/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Shubha Chakravarty & Mattias Lundberg & Plamen Nikolov & Juliane Zenker, 2017. "Vocational Training Programs and Youth Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Nepal," Working Papers 2017-056, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Chakravarty,Shubha & Lundberg,Mattias K. A. & Zenker,Juliane & Nikolov, Plamen V., 2016. "The role of training programs for youth employment in Nepal : impact evaluation report on the employment fund," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7656, The World Bank.
- Pettersson, Jan & Wikström, Johan, 2013. "Peeing out of poverty? Human fertilizer and the productivity of farming households," Working Paper Series 2013:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsprogram evaluation; treatment effects;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-10-28 (Development)
- NEP-ECM-2006-10-28 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.