Hiring Freeze and Bankruptcy in Unemployment Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pietro Garibaldi, 2006. "Hiring Freeze and Bankruptcy in Unemployment Dynamics," 2006 Meeting Papers 227, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Garibaldi, Pietro, 2006. "Hiring Freeze and Bankruptcy in Unemployment Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 5835, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pietro Garibaldi, 2006. "Hiring Freeze and Bankruptcy in Unemployment Dynamics," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 7, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Bartelsman & Stefano Scarpetta & Fabiano Schivardi, 2003. "Comparative Analysis of Firm Demographics and Survival: Micro-Level Evidence for the OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 348, OECD Publishing.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932, January.
- Eran Yashiv, 2000. "The Determinants of Equilibrium Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1297-1322, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisi GAETANO, 2010.
"The Unemployment Volatility Puzzle: The Role Of The Underground Economy,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(2(12)/Sum), pages 59-69.
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2010. "The unemployment volatility puzzle: the role of the underground economy," MPRA Paper 22689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandre Janiak, 2010. "Structural unemployment and the regulation of product market," Documentos de Trabajo 274, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2013. "The Benchmark Macroeconomic Models of the Labour Market," MPRA Paper 62318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael W. L. Elsby, 2008. "Marginal Jobs, Heterogeneous Firms, & Unemployment Flows," NBER Working Papers 13777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2010.
"Introduzione allo studio dei modelli di "matching" del mercato del lavoro
[Introduction to the study of matching models of unemployment]," MPRA Paper 22735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2011. "Matching Models of Equilibrium Unemployment: An Overview," MPRA Paper 30191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koursaros, Demetris, 2017. "Labor market dynamics when (un)employment is a social norm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 96-116.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment dynamics; matching models;
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2006-09-16 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENT-2006-09-16 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAB-2006-09-16 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .