Meta-analysis to assess impact of watershed program and people’s participation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oweis, T. & Hachum, A., 2009. "Water harvesting for improved rainfed agriculture in the dry environments," IWMI Books, Reports H041998, International Water Management Institute.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Kebede, Tewodros & Ratna Reddy, V., 2008. "Community watershed management in semi-arid India: The state of collective action and its effects on natural resources and rural livelihoods," CAPRi working papers 85, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hope, R.A., 2007. "Evaluating Social Impacts of Watershed Development in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1436-1449, August.
- Glendenning, C.J. & van Ogtrop, F.F. & Mishra, A.K. & Vervoort, R.W., 2012. "Balancing watershed and local scale impacts of rain water harvesting in India—A review," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 1-13.
- Sharma, Bharat R. & Rao, K. V. & Vittal, K. P. R., 2009. "Converting rain into grain: opportunities for realizing the potential of rain-fed agriculture in India," IWMI Books, Reports H042038, International Water Management Institute.
- Bekele Shiferaw & Julius Okello & Ratna Reddy, 2009. "Adoption and adaptation of natural resource management innovations in smallholder agriculture: reflections on key lessons and best practices," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 601-619, June.
- Sharma, Bharat R. & Rao, K.V. & Vittal, K.P.R. & Ramakrishna, Y.S. & Amarasinghe, U., 2010. "Estimating the potential of rainfed agriculture in India: Prospects for water productivity improvements," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 23-30, January.
- Bouma, Jetske A. & Biggs, Trent W. & Bouwer, Laurens M., 2011. "The downstream externalities of harvesting rainwater in semi-arid watersheds: An Indian case study," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(7), pages 1162-1170, May.
- Sreedevi, T. K. & Wani, S. P., 2009. "Integrated farm management practices and upscaling the impact for increased productivity of rainfed systems," IWMI Books, Reports H042001, International Water Management Institute.
- Birthal, Pratap S. & Negi, Digvijay S. & Khan, Md. Tajuddin & Agarwal, Shaily, 2015. "Is Indian agriculture becoming resilient to droughts? Evidence from rice production systems," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-12.
- Shaheen, F.A. & Wani, M.H. & Baba, S.H., 2010. "Sustainable Hill Agricultural Practices through Watershed Development Programmes and their Impact in Himalayan States," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 65(3).
- Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Kebede, Tewodros A. & Reddy, V. Ratna, 2009. "Enabling Institutions, Collective Action and Watershed Management in Semi-Arid India: Effects on Natural Resources and Rural Poverty," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51435, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kumar, Shalander & Ramilan, Thiagarajah & Ramarao, C.A. & Rao, Ch. Srinivasa & Whitbread, Anthony, 2016. "Farm level rainwater harvesting across different agro climatic regions of India: Assessing performance and its determinants," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 55-66.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Reddy, V. Ratna & Wani, Suhas P., 2008. "Watershed externalities, shifting cropping patterns and groundwater depletion in Indian semi-arid villages: The effect of alternative water pricing policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 327-340, September.
- Reddy, V. Ratna & Rout, Sanjit Kumar & Chiranjeevi, T. & Sharma, S.S.P., 2012. "Performance and Factors Influencing the Impact of Watershed Development Programme in Rajasthan," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 67(1).
- Tumbo, S.D. & Mutabazi, K.D. & Byakugila, M.M. & Mahoo, H.F.M., 2011. "An empirical framework for scaling-out of water system innovations: Lessons from diffusion of water system innovations in the Makanya catchment in Northern Tanzania," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(11), pages 1761-1773, September.
- Sharma, Bharat R. & Rao, K. V. & Vittal, K. P. R. & Amarasinghe, Upali A., 2008. "Converting rain into grain: opportunities for realizing the potential of rain-fed agriculture in India," Conference Papers h041806, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsWatershed management / Social participation / Decision making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:rerpts:h037467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .