Networks and Spatiality of University Incubators: Global and local links amongst SETsquared spinoff/ intra-firms at Universities of Bath, Bristol, Southampton and Surrey in England
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilding, Michael, 2008. "'The tyranny of distance': Biotechnology networks and clusters in the antipodes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 1132-1144, July.
- Aldo Geuna, 1999. "The Economics of Knowledge Production," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1689.
- Åsa Lindholm Dahlstrand, 1999. "Technology-based SMEs in the Go ¨teborg Region: Their Origin and Interaction with Universities and Large Firms," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 379-389.
- Robert Huggins & Andrew Johnston, 2009. "The Economic and Innovation Contribution of Universities: A Regional Perspective," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 27(6), pages 1088-1106, December.
- Helen Lawton Smith, 2007.
"Universities, innovation, and territorial development: a review of the evidence,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(1), pages 98-114, February.
- Helen Lawton Smith, 2007. "Universities, Innovation, and Territorial Development: A Review of the Evidence," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 25(1), pages 98-114, February.
- Fumi Kitagawa, 2004. "Universities and regional advantage: Higher education and innovation policies in English regions," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 835-852, September.
- Wright, Mike & Lockett, Andy & Clarysse, Bart & Binks, Martin, 2006. "University spin-out companies and venture capital," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 481-501, May.
- Josh Lerner, 2005. "The University and the Start-Up:Lessons from the Past Two Decades," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 30(2_2), pages 49-56, January.
- Casper, Steven, 2007. "How do technology clusters emerge and become sustainable?: Social network formation and inter-firm mobility within the San Diego biotechnology cluster," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 438-455, May.
- Kevin Morgan, 1997. "The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 491-503.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivc:wpaper:2010r03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Asier Murciego). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ordeues.html .