Tight Money Policies and Inflation Revisited
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Futagami, Koichi & Shibata, Akihisa, 1998. "Budget Deficits and Economic Growth," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 53(3-4), pages 331-354.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Joseph H. Haslag, 1999.
"Monetary policy arithmetic: some recent contributions,"
Economic and Financial Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 26-36.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph, 1999. "Monetary Policy Arithmetic: Some Recent Contributions," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10388, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Schabert, 2006.
"Central Bank Instruments, Fiscal Policy Regimes, and the Requirements for Equilibrium Determinacy,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(4), pages 742-762, October.
- Andreas Schabert, "undated". "Central bank Instruments, Fiscal Policy Regimes, and the Requirements for Equilibrium Determinacy," Working Papers 2003_5, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Jan 2003.
- Andreas Schabert, 2006. "Central Bank Instruments, Fiscal Policy Regimes, and the Requirements for Equilibrium Determinacy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-025/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Schabert, Andreas, 2005.
"Identifying monetary policy shocks with changes in open market operations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 561-577, April.
- Andreas Schabert, "undated". "Identifying Monetary Policy Shocks with Changes in Open Market Operations," Working Papers 2003_10, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Jun 2003.
- Sergey Pekarski, 2017. "Tight Money and the Sustainability of Public Debt," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(1), pages 191-223, February.
- Barnett, Richard C., 2005.
"Coordinating macroeconomic policy in a simple AK growth model,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 621-647, December.
- Richard C. Barnett, 2004. "Coordinating Macroeconomic Policy In A Simple Ak Growth Model," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 299, Econometric Society.
- von Thadden, Leopold, 2012. "Monetary policy rules in an OLG model with non-superneutral money," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 147-166.
- Leopold von Thadden, 2004. "Active monetary policy, passive fiscal policy and the value of pure debt: some further monetarist arithmetic," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 108, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 2001. "Stability of steady states in a model of pleasant monetarist arithmetic," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2001-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kudoh, Noritaka, 2005. "Monetary policy arithmetic for a deflationary economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 161-167, May.
- Cothren, Richard, 2006. "A model of optimal legal restrictions and open market operations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 480-492, September.
- von Thadden, Leopold, 2004. "Active monetary policy, passive fiscal policy and the value of public debt: Some further monetarist arithmetic," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 223-251, June.
More about this item
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:5085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .