Tight Money Policies and Inflation Revisited
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Futagami, Koichi & Shibata, Akihisa, 1998. "Budget Deficits and Economic Growth," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 53(3-4), pages 331-354.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Joseph H. Haslag, 1999.
"Monetary policy arithmetic: some recent contributions,"
Economic and Financial Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 26-36.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph, 1999. "Monetary Policy Arithmetic: Some Recent Contributions," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10388, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Schabert, 2006.
"Central Bank Instruments, Fiscal Policy Regimes, and the Requirements for Equilibrium Determinacy,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(4), pages 742-762, October.
- Andreas Schabert, "undated". "Central bank Instruments, Fiscal Policy Regimes, and the Requirements for Equilibrium Determinacy," Working Papers 2003_5, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Jan 2003.
- Andreas Schabert, 2006. "Central Bank Instruments, Fiscal Policy Regimes, and the Requirements for Equilibrium Determinacy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-025/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Schabert, Andreas, 2005.
"Identifying monetary policy shocks with changes in open market operations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 561-577, April.
- Andreas Schabert, "undated". "Identifying Monetary Policy Shocks with Changes in Open Market Operations," Working Papers 2003_10, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Jun 2003.
- Sergey Pekarski, 2017. "Tight Money and the Sustainability of Public Debt," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(1), pages 191-223, February.
- Barnett, Richard C., 2005.
"Coordinating macroeconomic policy in a simple AK growth model,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 621-647, December.
- Richard C. Barnett, 2004. "Coordinating Macroeconomic Policy In A Simple Ak Growth Model," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 299, Econometric Society.
- von Thadden, Leopold, 2012. "Monetary policy rules in an OLG model with non-superneutral money," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 147-166.
- Michael Bradfield, 2007. "The Kinked Demand Curve with a Conjectural Hitch – A Micro Extension with Macro Implications," Working Papers daleconwp2007-05, Dalhousie University, Department of Economics.
- Leopold von Thadden, 2004. "Active monetary policy, passive fiscal policy and the value of pure debt: some further monetarist arithmetic," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 108, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 2001. "Stability of steady states in a model of pleasant monetarist arithmetic," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2001-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kudoh, Noritaka, 2005. "Monetary policy arithmetic for a deflationary economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 161-167, May.
- Cothren, Richard, 2006. "A model of optimal legal restrictions and open market operations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 480-492, September.
- von Thadden, Leopold, 2004. "Active monetary policy, passive fiscal policy and the value of public debt: Some further monetarist arithmetic," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 223-251, June.
More about this item
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genstf:200110010700001347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.