Are there optimal multiple reserve requirements?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Scott, 1987. "Reserve requirements and optimal seigniorage," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 307-314, March.
- Bullard, James & Russell, Steven, 1999. "An empirically plausible model of low real interest rates and unbacked government debt," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 477-508, December.
- Espinosa-Vega, Marco A, 1995. "Multiple Reserve Requirements," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 762-776, August.
- Richard D. Porter & Ruth Judson, 1996. "The location of U.S. currency: how much is abroad?," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 883-903.
- Mourmouras, Alex & Russell, Steven, 1992. "Optimal reserve requirements, deposit taxation, and the demand for money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 129-142, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1998. "A public finance analysis of multiple reserve requirements," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Mark Fisher, 1999.
"Consumption and Asset Prices with Recursive Preferences: Continuous-Time Approximations to Discrete-Time Models,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1999
934, Society for Computational Economics.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1999. "A public finance analysis of multiple reserve requirements," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking; Central ; Bank reserves;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedawp:96-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elaine Clokey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .