Some Even More Unpleasant Monetarist Arithmetic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schreft, Stacey L & Smith, Bruce D, 2002.
"The Conduct of Monetary Policy with a Shrinking Stock of Government Debt,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 848-882, August.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Bruce D. Smith, 2002. "The conduct of monetary policy with a shrinking stock of government debt," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 848-886.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Bruce D. Smith, 2001. "The conduct of monetary policy with a shrinking stock of government debt," Research Working Paper RWP 01-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 2001.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1997. "History and theory of the NAIRU: a critical review," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, vol. 82(Q 2), pages 4-25.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Joseph H. Haslag, 1999.
"Monetary policy arithmetic: some recent contributions,"
Economic and Financial Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 26-36.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph, 1999. "Monetary Policy Arithmetic: Some Recent Contributions," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10388, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Barnett, Richard C., 2005.
"Coordinating macroeconomic policy in a simple AK growth model,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 621-647, December.
- Richard C. Barnett, 2004. "Coordinating Macroeconomic Policy In A Simple Ak Growth Model," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 299, Econometric Society.
- Mark G. Guzman, 2008.
"The Impact Of Paying Interest On Reserves In The Presence Of Government Deficit Financing,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(4), pages 624-642, October.
- Mark G. Guzman, 2004. "The impact of paying interest on reserves in the presence of government deficit financing," Working Papers 0406, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mark G. Guzman, 2007. "The Impact of Paying Interest on Reserves in the Presence of Government Deficit Financing," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 92, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Mark G. Guzman, 2006. "The impact of paying interest on reserves in the presence of government deficit financing," Economic Analysis Research Group Working Papers earg-wp2006-08, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Joseph H. Haslag, 1999. "Seigniorage in a neoclassical economy: some computational results," Working Papers 9901, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2006-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stacey Schreft & Bruce Smith, 2008. "The social value of risk-free government debt," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 131-155, March.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 2001. "Stability of steady states in a model of pleasant monetarist arithmetic," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2001-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Fung, Michael K. Y. & Ho, Wai-Ming & Zhu, Lijing, 2000. "Stagflationary effect of government bond financing in the transforming Chinese economy: a general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 111-135, February.
- Cothren, Richard, 2006. "A model of optimal legal restrictions and open market operations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 480-492, September.
More about this item
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:31:y:1998:i:3:p:596-623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.