How Related Are the Prices of Organic and Conventional Corn and Soybean?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ariel Singerman & Sergio H. Lence & Amanda Kimble‐Evans, 2014. "How Related Are the Prices of Organic and Conventional Corn and Soybean?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(3), pages 309-330, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:78:y:2018:i:c:p:51-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:jlofdr:274603 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raszap Skorbiansky, Sharon & Adjemian, Michael K. & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J., 2017. "Price Determination and Margin Volatility in Thinly Traded Commodity Markets: An Application to Major U.S. Field Crops," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258577, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordscointegration; jump price process; organic crops; organic production; price analysis;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:37467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.