Impact of the European Enlargement and Cap Reforms on Agricultural Markets. Much Ado About Nothing? The
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Tokgoz, Simla & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddie C., 2009. "A Quantitative Analysis of Trade Policy Responses to High Agricultural Commodity Prices," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51805, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Graham Brookes & Tun-Hsiang (Edward) Yu & Simla Tokgoz & Amani Elobeid, 2010.
"Production and Price Impact of Biotech Crops, The,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
10-wp503, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Graham Brookes & Tun-Hsiang (Edward) Yu & Simla Tokgoz & Amani Elobeid, 2010. "Production and Price Impact of Biotech Crops, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-wp503, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Ahmed, Wasim & Hussain, Safdar & Jafar, Rana Muhammad Sohail & Guang-Ju, Wang & Rabnawaz, Ambar & Saqib, Zulkaif Ahmed & JianZhou, Yang, 2016. "Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Dairy Industry in China," MPRA Paper 70385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP reform; common agricultural policy; EU enlargement; European agriculture; new member states;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12731. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .