Impact of the European Enlargement and Common Agricultural Policy Reforms on Agricultural Markets: Much Ado about Nothing? The
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa & John C. Beghin & Fengxia Dong & Amani Elobeid & Frank H. Fuller & Holger Matthey & Simla Tokgoz & Eric Wailes, 2005. "Impact of the European Enlargement and Common Agricultural Policy Reforms on Agricultural Markets: Much Ado about Nothing? The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp382, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ovidiu Stoica & Monica Damian, 2013. "Evaluation of the Common Agricultural Policy’s Impact upon Inflation Rate in Central, Eastern and Southern Europe Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 229-236.
- Simla Tokgoz, 2005.
"EU Enlargement and Technology Transfer to New Member States,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
05-wp414, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Simla Tokgoz, 2005. "EU Enlargement and Technology Transfer to New Member States," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 05-wp414, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Tokgoz, Simla & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddie C., 2009. "A Quantitative Analysis of Trade Policy Responses to High Agricultural Commodity Prices," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51805, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani E. & Fuller, Frank H. & Matthey, Holger & Tokgoz, Simla & Wailes, Eric J., 2006. "The Impact of The European Enlargement and CAP Reforms on Agricultural Markets. Much Ado about Nothing?," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25618, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alexandre Gohin, 2006. "Assessing CAP Reform: Sensitivity of Modelling Decoupled Policies," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 415-440.
- Gohin, Alexandre, 2006. "Assessing the 2003 CAP Reform: Sensitivity to the Decoupling of Agenda 2000 Direct Payments," Working Papers 18868, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Ahmed, Wasim & Hussain, Safdar & Jafar, Rana Muhammad Sohail & Guang-Ju, Wang & Rabnawaz, Ambar & Saqib, Zulkaif Ahmed & JianZhou, Yang, 2016. "Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Dairy Industry in China," MPRA Paper 70385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margherita Scoppola, 2005. "Agricultural Policies of the EU in the New Member States: Development or Re-Distribution?," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP reform; Common Agricultural Policy; EU enlargement; European agriculture; New Member States.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:fpaper:05-wp382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .