The Implicit Value of Corn Base Acreage
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander März & Nadja Klein & Thomas Kneib & Oliver Musshoff, 2016.
"Analysing farmland rental rates using Bayesian geoadditive quantile regression,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 663-698.
- März, Alexander & Klein, Nadja & Kneib, Thomas & Musshoff, Oliver, 2014. "Analysing farmland rental rates using Bayesian geoadditive quantile regression," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182752, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- März, Alexander & Klein, Nadja & Kneib, Thomas & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2014. "Analysing farmland rental rates using Bayesian geoadditive quantile regression," DARE Discussion Papers 1403, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Drescher, Klaus & Henderson, Jason R. & McNamara, Kevin T., 2001. "Farmland Price Determinants," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20685, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sahrbacher, Amanda, 2012. "Impacts of CAP reforms on farm structures and performance disparities: An agent-based approach," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 65, number 65.
- Stinn, Matthew Carl, 2012. "Farmland price determinants in Iowa," ISU General Staff Papers 201201010800003483, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Breustedt, Gunnar & Habermann, Hendrik, 2009. "Determinants of Agricultural Cash Rents in Germany: A Spatial Econometric Analysis for Farm-Level Data," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51685, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Henderson, Jason R. & Moore, Sean, 2006. "The Capitalization of Wildlife Recreation Income into Farmland Values," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(03), December.
- Jason Henderson & Sean Moore, 2005. "The impact of wildlife recreation on farmland values," Research Working Paper RWP 05-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Choumert, Johanna & Phélinas, Pascale, 2015.
"Determinants of agricultural land values in Argentina,"
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 134-140.
- Pascale PHELINAS & Johanna CHOUMERT, 2014. "Determinants of agricultural land values in Argentina," Working Papers 201416, CERDI.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Phelinas, 2014. "Determinants of agricultural land values in Argentina," Working Papers halshs-01027502, HAL.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Phelinas, 2015. "Determinants of agricultural land values in Argentina," Post-Print halshs-01273236, HAL.
- Roger Claassen & Richard Horan, 2001. "Uniform and Non-Uniform Second-Best Input Taxes," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Forster, D. Lynn, 2006. "An Overview of U.S. Farm Real Estate Markets," Working Papers 28319, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
- Giuliani, Gianluca & Rieder, Peter, 2003. "Landwirtschaftlicher Bodenmarkt - Dominanz der nicht-landwirtschaftlichen uber die landwirtschaftlichen Faktoren?," Agrarwirtschaft und Agrarsoziologie/ Economie et Sociologie Rurales, Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, issue 1.
- Anonymous & Phélinas, Pascale, 2014. "A Hedonic Analysis Of Agricultural Land Values In A Gm Soybean Area Of Argentina," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182750, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Henderson, Jason R. & Gloy, Brent A., 2008. "The Impact of Ethanol Plants on Cropland Values in the Great Plains," Working Papers 51080, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Henderson, Jason R. & Gloy, Brent A., 2008. "The Impact of Ethanol Plants on Land Values in the Great Plains," Proceedings: 2007 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 4-5, 2007, St. Louis, Missouri 48148, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Duffy, Patricia A. & Taylor, C. Robert, 1994. "The Effects Of Increasing Flex Acres On Farm Planning And Profitability," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 23(1), April.
- Czyżewski, Bazyli & Trojanek, Radosław, 0. "Drivers of agricultural land prices in terms of different functions of rural areas in Poland," Problems of Agricultural Economics, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Jason Henderson & Brent A. Gloy, 2008. "The impact of ethanol plants on cropland values in the Great Plains," Regional Research Working Paper RRWP 08-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .