Checking The Efficiency of The Social Assistance System in Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Lopez-Feldman, 2006. "Decomposing inequality and obtaining marginal effects," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(1), pages 106-111, March.
- Jean-Yves Duclos, 2009. "What is “Pro-Poor”?," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 32(1), pages 37-58, January.
- Van de Walle, Dominique, 2002. "The static and dynamic incidence of Vietnam's public safety net," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2791, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Brzezinski, 2011.
"Accounting for recent trends in absolute poverty in Poland: a decomposition analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 465-475, December.
- Michał Brzeziński, 2011. "Accounting for recent trends in absolute poverty in Poland: A decomposition analysis," Working Papers 2011-19, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty; social assistance;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isd:wpaper:43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Milena Borkowska). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issghpl.html .