Decomposing inequality and obtaining marginal effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, J. Edward & Mora, Jorge & Adams, Richard H., Jr. & Lopez-Feldman, Alejandro, 2005.
"Remittances, Inequality and Poverty: Evidence from Rural Mexico,"
60287, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Taylor, J. Edward & Mora, Jorge & Adams, Richard H., Jr., 2005. "Remittances, Inequality and Poverty: Evidence from Rural Mexico," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19245, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Stark, Oded & Taylor, J Edward & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1986. "Remittances and Inequality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(383), pages 722-740, September.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1982. "Inequality Decomposition by Factor Components," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 193-211, January.
- Lerman, Robert I & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1985. "Income Inequality Effects by Income," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 151-156, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Iqbal Irfany, 2015. "Inequality in emissions: Evidence from Indonesian households," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 177, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Wang, Chen & Caminada, Koen, 2011. "Disentangling income inequality and the redistributive effect of social transfers and taxes in 36 LIS countries," MPRA Paper 32821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Md Ashiq Iqbal, 2008. "Macroeconomic Implications of Social Safety Nets in the Context of Bangladesh," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22289, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Md Ashiq Iqbal & Towfiqul Islam Khan & Tazeen Tahsina, 2008. "Macroeconomic Implications of Social Safety Nets in the Context of Bangladesh," CPD Working Paper 75, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Iván Gachet & Diego F. Grijalva & Paúl Ponce & Damián Rodríguez, 2016. "Vertical and horizontal inequality in Ecuador: The lack of sustainability," WIDER Working Paper Series 106, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Phanhpakit ONPHANHDALA & Terukazu SURUGA, 2013. "Chinese Outward FDI in Agriculture and Rural Development: Evidence from Northern Laos," GSICS Working Paper Series 25, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University.
- Adam Szulc, 2009. "Checking The Efficiency of The Social Assistance System in Poland," Working Papers 43, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Negassa, Asfaw & Bachewe, Fantu Nisrane & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum & Dereje, Mekdim, 2017. "An assessment of the livestock economy in mixed crop-livestock production systems in Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 101, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paolo Di Betta & Carlo Amenta, 2010. "A die-hard aristocracy: competitive balance in Italian soccer, 1929-2009," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 6(2), pages 13-40, Settembre.
- Souksavanh VIXATHEP & Phanhpakit ONPHANHDALA & Phaythoune PHOMVIXAY, 2013. "Land Distribution and Rice Sufficiency in Northern Laos," GSICS Working Paper Series 27, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University.
- Ashish Singh & Kaushalendra Kumar & Abhishek Singh, 2015. "The Changing Structure of Inequality in India, 1993-2010: Some Observations and Consequences," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 590-603.
More about this item
Keywordsdescogini; Gini; Gini decomposition by income source; inequality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:6:y:2006:i:1:p:106-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .