An Endogenous Growth Model with Human and Social Capital Interactions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2011. "An Endogenous Growth Model with Human and Social Capital Interactions," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 69(4), pages 465-493, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2009.
"The fragility of social capital,"
AICCON Working Papers
59-2009, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Fabio Sabatini & Angelo Antoci & Mauro Sodini, 2009. "The Fragility of Social Capital," Working Papers 2009.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Angelo Antoci & Fabio Sabatini & Mauro Sodini, 2009. "The fragility of social capital," Department of Economics University of Siena 551, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Niclas Berggren & Mikael Elinder & Henrik Jordahl, 2008. "Trust and growth: a shaky relationship," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 251-274, September.
- Tamura, Robert, 2006. "Human capital and economic development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 26-72, February.
- Alberto Bisin & Danilo Guaitoli, "undated". "Social Capital, Modernization and Growth," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 545.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Bartolini, Stefano & Bonatti, Luigi, 2007. "Endogenous growth, decline in social capital and expansion of market activities," MPRA Paper 3341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk & Henri L.F. de Groot & Anton B.T.M. van Schaik, 2004. "Trust and economic growth: a robustness analysis," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(1), pages 118-134, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennings, Colin & Sanchez-Pages, Santiago, 2017. "Social capital, conflict and welfare," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 157-167.
- Antoci, Angelo & Guerrini, Luca & Sodini, Mauro & Zarri, Luca, 2014. "A two-sector model of economic growth with social capital accumulation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 56-65.
- Bofota, Youyou Baende & Boucekkine, Raouf & Bala, Alain Pholo, 2016.
"Social Capital As An Engine Of Growth: Multisectoral Modeling And Implications,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(08), pages 2093-2122, December.
- Youyou Baende Bofota & Raouf Boucekkine & Alain Pholo Bala, 2012. "Social Capital as an Engine of Growth: Multisectoral Modelling and Implications," Working Papers halshs-00790855, HAL.
- Youyou Baende Bofota & Raouf Boucekkine & Alain Pholo Bala, 2016. "Social Capital as an Engine of Growth: Multisectoral Modelling and Implications," Post-Print hal-01447875, HAL.
- Youyou Baende Bofota & Raouf Boucekkine & Alain Pholo Bala, 2012. "Social Capital as an Engine of Growth. Multisectoral Modelling and Implications," AMSE Working Papers 1204, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Youyou Baende Bofota, Raouf Boucekkine and Alain Pholo Bala, 2012. "Social capital as an engine of growth: Multisectoral modelling and implications," Working Papers 317, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Dinh, Hinh T., 2015.
"Social capital, product imitation and growth with learning externalities,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 41-54.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Dinh, Hinh T., 2013. "Social capital, product imitation and growth with learning externalities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6607, The World Bank.
- Kim, Yong Jin & Lee, Chul-In, 2015. "Social values and economic dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 69-84.
- Angelo Antoci & Fabio Sabatini & Mauro Sodini, 2013.
"Economic Growth, Technological Progress and Social Capital: The Inverted U Hypothesis,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 401-431, July.
- Angelo Antoci & Fabio Sabatini & Mauro Sodini, 2011. "Economic Growth, Technological Progress, and Social Capital: The Inverted U Hypothesis," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Roseta-Palma, Catarina & Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2010. "Externalities in an endogenous growth model with social and natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 603-612, January.
- Catarina Roseta-Palma & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes & Tiago Neves Sequeira, 2008. "Towards an Inclusive Model of Sustainable Growth," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0408, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- repec:pdc:jrnbeh:v:14:y:2018:i:2:p:168-184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2014. "Knowledge = Technology + Human Capital and the Lucas and Romer Production Functions," MPRA Paper 58847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Manca, 2012. "Human Capital Composition and Economic Growth at the Regional Level," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(10), pages 1367-1388, November.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2014. "Human Knowledge and a Commonsensical Measure of Human Capital: A Proposal," MPRA Paper 57670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Capital; Social Capital; Economic Growth.;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isc:iscwp1:ercwp0908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Henrique Monteiro). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uisctpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.