Social Capital, Modernization and Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muthoo, Abhinay, 2004. "A model of the origins of basic property rights," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 288-312, November.
- Garfinkel,Michelle R. & Skaperdas,Stergios (ed.), 2008.
"The Political Economy of Conflict and Appropriation,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521088268, March.
- Garfinkel,Michelle R. & Skaperdas,Stergios (ed.), 1996. "The Political Economy of Conflict and Appropriation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521560634, March.
- Cornes, Richard & Sandler, Todd, 1983. "On Commons and Tragedies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 787-792, September.
- Herschel I. Grossman, 2001. "The Creation of Effective Property Rights," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 347-352, May.
- Bush, Winston C. & Mayer, Lawrence S., 1974. "Some implications of anarchy for the distribution of property," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 401-412, August.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1995. "Anarchy and Its Breakdown," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 26-52, February.
- Meinhardt, Holger, 1999. " Common Pool Games Are Convex Games," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 1(2), pages 247-270.
- Yukihiko Funaki & Takehiko Yamato, 1999. "The core of an economy with a common pool resource: A partition function form approach," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(2), pages 157-171.
- Bloch, Francis, 1996. "Sequential Formation of Coalitions in Games with Externalities and Fixed Payoff Division," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 90-123, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennings, Colin & Sanchez-Pages, Santiago, 2017. "Social capital, conflict and welfare," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 157-167.
- Bofota, Youyou Baende & Boucekkine, Raouf & Bala, Alain Pholo, 2016.
"Social Capital As An Engine Of Growth: Multisectoral Modeling And Implications,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(08), pages 2093-2122, December.
- Youyou Baende Bofota & Raouf Boucekkine & Alain Pholo Bala, 2012. "Social Capital as an Engine of Growth: Multisectoral Modelling and Implications," Working Papers halshs-00790855, HAL.
- Youyou Baende Bofota & Raouf Boucekkine & Alain Pholo Bala, 2016. "Social Capital as an Engine of Growth: Multisectoral Modelling and Implications," Post-Print hal-01447875, HAL.
- Youyou Baende Bofota & Raouf Boucekkine & Alain Pholo Bala, 2012. "Social Capital as an Engine of Growth. Multisectoral Modelling and Implications," AMSE Working Papers 1204, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Youyou Baende Bofota, Raouf Boucekkine and Alain Pholo Bala, 2012. "Social capital as an engine of growth: Multisectoral modelling and implications," Working Papers 317, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Olivia C. Estrella L?ez, 2003. "Social Capital and Government in the Production of Public Goods," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 580.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2011.
"An Endogenous Growth Model with Human and Social Capital Interactions,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 69(4), pages 465-493, December.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2008. "An Endogenous Growth Model with Human and Social Capital Interactions," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0908, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Roseta-Palma, Catarina & Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2010. "Externalities in an endogenous growth model with social and natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 603-612, January.
- Catarina Roseta-Palma & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes & Tiago Neves Sequeira, 2008. "Towards an Inclusive Model of Sustainable Growth," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0408, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:545.02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .