Multidimensional Poverty Comparisons within Europe. Evidence from the European Community Household Panel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Kaushik, 1987. "Axioms for a fuzzy measure of inequality," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 275-288, December.
- Betti, Gianni & D'Agostino, Antonella & Neri, Laura, 2000. "Panel regression models for measuring poverty dynamics in Great Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-42, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Caterina Ruggeri Laderchi, "undated". "The Monetary Approach to Poverty: A Survey of Concepts and Methods," QEH Working Papers qehwps58, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1976. "Poverty: An Ordinal Approach to Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 219-231, March.
- Atkinson, Tony & Cantillon, Bea & Marlier, Eric & Nolan, Brian, 2002. "Social Indicators: The EU and Social Inclusion," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253494.
- Sara Lelli, 2001. "Factor Analysis vs. Fuzzy Sets Theory: Assessing the Influence of Different Techniques on Sen's Functioning Approach," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0121, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Slesnick, Daniel T, 1993. "Gaining Ground: Poverty in the Postwar United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 1-38, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Lazim & M. Abu Osman, 2009. "A New Malaysian Quality of Life Index Based on Fuzzy Sets and Hierarchical Needs," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 499-508, December.
- Aysenur Acar, 2014. "The Dynamics of Multidimensional Poverty in Turkey," Working Papers 014, Bahcesehir University, Betam.
- Ngunza Maniata, Kevin, 2014.
"Théorie des ensembles flous et décomposition multidimensionnelle de la pauvreté en République Démocratique du Congo
[Fuzzy sets theory and Multidimensional poverty in Democratic Republic of Congo]," MPRA Paper 68481, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Aug 2015.
More about this item
Keywordsmultidimensional poverty ; fuzzy set theory ; poverty comparisons ; poverty measurement ; well-being assessment;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-03-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:iriswp:2004-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Van Kerm). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .