Economic Growth in the Euro-Med Area through Trade Integration: Focus on Agriculture and Food. North Africa case studies - Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Pierre Boulanger & María del Carmen Delgado & Emanuele Ferrari & Robert M'barek, 2012. "An approach to describe the agri-food and other bio-based sectors in the European Union: Focus on Spain," JRC Working Papers JRC72097, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Erol H. Cakmak & Hasan Dudu, 2014. "Economic Growth in the Euro-Med Area through Trade Integration: Focus on Agriculture and Food – The case of Turkey," JRC Working Papers JRC84201, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Fugazza, Marco & Maur, Jean-Christophe, 2008. "Non-tariff barriers in CGE models: How useful for policy?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 475-490.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serhat Asci & Ali Koç & Sukru Erdem, 2014. "The Impact of Non-tariff Measures on Agro-food Export between MENA Countries and the EU," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers p34, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Aikaterini Kavallari & Marie-Luise Rau & Martine Rutten, 2013. "Economic Growth in the Euro-Med Area through Trade Integration: Focus on Agriculture and Food. Regional impact analysis," JRC Working Papers JRC84800, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic integration; agricultural trade; modelling tools; food security;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-11-29 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-11-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-11-29 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CMP-2013-11-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-INT-2013-11-29 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc84801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .