Report NEP-CMP-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert E. Marks, 2013. "Validation and Functional Complexity," Discussion Papers 2013-30, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Mohamed Ben Abdallah & Abdelkader Ait El Mekki & Gamal Siam, 2013. "Economic Growth in the Euro-Med Area through Trade Integration: Focus on Agriculture and Food. North Africa case studies - Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC84801, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Dallinger, David & Link, Jochen & Büttner, Markus, 2013. "Smart grid agent: Plug-in electric vehicle," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S8/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- He, Xiaoli & Jacobs, Jan P.A.M. & Kuper, Gerard H. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2013. "On the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Euro Area," Working Papers 17209, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 16 Oct 2013.
- David Goldbaum, 2013. "Follow the Leader: Simulations on a Dynamic Social Network," Working Paper Series 15, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Aikaterini Kavallari & Marie-Luise Rau & Martine Rutten, 2013. "Economic Growth in the Euro-Med Area through Trade Integration: Focus on Agriculture and Food. Regional impact analysis," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC84800, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Jean Fouré & Houssein Guimbard & Stéphanie Monjon, 2013. "Border Carbon Ajustment in Europe and Trade Retaliation: What would be the Cost for European Union?," Working Papers 2013-34, CEPII research center.
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2013. "“Tourism demand forecasting with different neural networks models”," AQR Working Papers 201313, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Nov 2013.
- Duscha, Vicki & Schumacher, Katja & Schleich, Joachim & Buisson, Pierre, 2013. "Costs of meeting international climate targets without nuclear power," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S7/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Christian A. Belabed & Thomas Theobald & Till van Treeck, 2013. "Income Distribution and Current Account Imbalances," IMK Working Paper 126-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.