Report NEP-CMP-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert E. Marks, 2013. "Validation and Functional Complexity," Discussion Papers 2013-30, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Mohamed Ben Abdallah & Abdelkader Ait El Mekki & Gamal Siam, 2013. "Economic Growth in the Euro-Med Area through Trade Integration: Focus on Agriculture and Food. North Africa case studies - Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia," JRC Working Papers JRC84801, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Dallinger, David & Link, Jochen & Büttner, Markus, 2013. "Smart grid agent: Plug-in electric vehicle," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S8/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- He, Xiaoli & Jacobs, Jan P.A.M. & Kuper, Gerard H. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2013. "On the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Euro Area," Working Papers 17209, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 16 Oct 2013.
- David Goldbaum, 2013. "Follow the Leader: Simulations on a Dynamic Social Network," Working Paper Series 15, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Aikaterini Kavallari & Marie-Luise Rau & Martine Rutten, 2013. "Economic Growth in the Euro-Med Area through Trade Integration: Focus on Agriculture and Food. Regional impact analysis," JRC Working Papers JRC84800, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jean Fouré & Houssein Guimbard & Stéphanie Monjon, 2013. "Border Carbon Ajustment in Europe and Trade Retaliation: What would be the Cost for European Union?," Working Papers 2013-34, CEPII research center.
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2013. "“Tourism demand forecasting with different neural networks models”," AQR Working Papers 201313, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Nov 2013.
- Duscha, Vicki & Schumacher, Katja & Schleich, Joachim & Buisson, Pierre, 2013. "Costs of meeting international climate targets without nuclear power," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S7/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Christian A. Belabed & Thomas Theobald & Till van Treeck, 2013. "Income Distribution and Current Account Imbalances," IMK Working Paper 126-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.