Institutional Environments and the internationalization of franchise chains: the contrasting cases of North African countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brickley, James A. & Dark, Frederick H., 1987. "The choice of organizational form The case of franchising," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 401-420, June.
- Norton, Seth W, 1988. "An Empirical Look at Franchising as an Organizational Form," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(2), pages 197-218, April.
- Barthélemy, Jérôme, 2011. "Agency and institutional influences on franchising decisions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 93-103, January.
- Karin Fladmoe-Lindquist & Laurent L. Jacque, 1995. "Control Modes in International Service Operations: The Propensity to Franchise," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(7), pages 1238-1249, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-372 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2013-039 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-400 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-359 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-606 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-370 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-598 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-472 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-373 is not listed on IDEAS
- Odile Chanut & Nadjoua Gharbi & Dominique Bonet Fernandez & Muhammad Shahbaz & E. Hachemi Aliouche, 2013. "Institutional Environments and the Internationalization of Franchise Chains: The Contrasting Cases of Three North African Countries," Working Papers 2013-39, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-475 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional environment; institutional theory; analysis grid; international expansion; Maghreb.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-04-11 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-04-11 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-PKE-2014-04-11 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .