Report NEP-ARA-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kemal Türkcan, 2014. "Investigating the Role of Extensive Margin, Intensive Margin, Price and Quantity Components on Turkey’s Export Growth during 1998-2011," Working Papers 2014/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Ali T. Akarca & Aysýt Tansel, 2014. "Impact of Internal Migration On Political Participation in Turkey," Working Papers 2014/4, Turkish Economic Association.
- Aurelio Volpe & Mauro Spinelli, 2013. "The kitchen furniture market in the Middle East and North Africa," CSIL reports S71, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Mehmet Burak Turgut, 2014. "Regional Economic Activity in Turkey: A New Economic Geography Approach," Working Papers 2014/5, Turkish Economic Association.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Aysýt Tansel, 2013. "Returns to Foreign Language Skills in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 2013/14, Turkish Economic Association.
- Sumru Altug & Cem Cakmakli, 2014. "Inflation Targeting and Inflation Expectations: Evidence for Brazil and Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1413, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Dreger, Christian & Rahmani, Teymur, 2014. "The Impact of Oil Revenues on the Iranian Economy and the Gulf States," IZA Discussion Papers 8079, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marek Dabrowski, 2014. "Macroeconomic and fiscal challenges faced by the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean region," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0471, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- María D. Parra & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2014. "Imported intermediate inputs and Egyptian exports: Exploring the links," Working Papers 2014/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Hirshleifer, Sarojini & McKenzie, David & Almeida, Rita K. & Ridao-Cano, Cristobal, 2014. "The Impact of Vocational Training for the Unemployed: Experimental Evidence from Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 8059, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Faruk Ülgen, 2013. "Shaky emerging economies in view of the global financial crisis : the Turkish economy after three decades of liberal reforms," Post-Print halshs-00968501, HAL.
- Odile CHANUT & Nadjoua GHARBI & Dominique BONET FERNANDEZ, 2014. "Institutional Environments and the internationalization of franchise chains: the contrasting cases of North African countries," Working Papers 2014-200, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Yoshito Takasaki, 2013. "Do natural disasters beget fraud victimization?: Unrealized coping through labor migration among the poor," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2013-002, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Rania Jammazi & Chaker Aloui, 2014. "Cyclical components and dual long memory in the foreign exchange rate dynamics: the Tunisian case," Working Papers 2014-198, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.