Metodologias para Estabelecer a Linha de Pobreza: Objetivas, Subjetivas, Relativas, Multidimensionais
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Gary S, 1974. "A Theory of Social Interactions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1063-1093, Nov.-Dec..
- Menno Pradhan & Martin Ravallion, 2000. "Measuring Poverty Using Qualitative Perceptions Of Consumption Adequacy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(3), pages 462-471, August.
- Henrique Vinhais & André Portela Souza, 2006. "Pobreza Relativa Ou Absoluta? A Linha Híbrida De Pobreza No Brasil," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 140, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Arie Kapteyn & Peter Kooreman & Rob Willemse, 1988.
"Some Methodological Issues in the Implementation of Subjective Poverty Definitions,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(2), pages 222-242.
- Kapteyn, A.J. & Kooreman, P. & Willemse, R., 1987. "Some methodological issues in the implementation of subjective poverty definitions," Research Memorandum FEW 245, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Fábio Monteiro Vaz & Sergei Suarez Dillon Soares, 2008. "Linhas de pobreza subjetivas para o Brasil," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211622320, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergei Soares & Laetícia De Souza & Wesley J. Silva & Fernando Gaiger Silveira & Áquila Campos, 2016. "Poverty profile: the rural North and Northeast of Brazil," Working Papers 138, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Branko Milanovic & Leonardo S. Oliveira & Debora F. De Souza & Luciana A. Dos Santos & Marta Antunes & Nícia C. H. Brendolin & Viviane C. C. Quintaes, 2016. "Construction of a Consumption Aggregate Based on Information from POF 2008-2009 and Its Use in the Measurement of Welfare, Poverty, Inequality and Vulnerability of Families," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62, pages 179-210, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipe:ipetds:1381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabio Schiavinatto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipeaabr.html .