Program Keluarga Harapan (PKH): Programa Indonesio de Transferencia de Ingresos Condicionada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coady, David P. & Harris, Rebecca Lee, 2001. "Evaluating transfer programs within a general equilibrium framework," FCND briefs 110, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fabio Veras Soares & Sergei Suarez Dillon Soares & Marcelo Medeiros & Rafael Guerreiro Osório, 2006. "Cash Transfer Programmes in Brazil: Impacts on Inequality and Poverty," Working Papers 21, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Coady, David P. & Harris, Rebecca Lee, 2001. "Evaluating transfer programs within a general equilibrium framework," FCND discussion papers 110, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paul Schultz, T., 2004.
"School subsidies for the poor: evaluating the Mexican Progresa poverty program,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 199-250.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2001. "School Subsidies for the Poor: Evaluating the Mexican Progresa Poverty Program," Working Papers 834, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
More about this item
KeywordsProgram Keluarga Harapan; PKH; Programa Indonesio; Transferencia de Ingresos Condicionada;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:pbespa:42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.