A regional general equilibrium analysis of the welfare impact of cash transfers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, M., 1992. "Poverty Comparisons - A Guide to Concepts and Methods," Papers 88, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- David Coady, 1997. "Agricultural Pricing Policies in Developing Countries: An Application to Pakistan," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(1), pages 39-57, January.
- Coady, David P. & Harris, Rebecca Lee, 2001. "Evaluating transfer programs within a general equilibrium framework," FCND briefs 110, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Coady, David P. & Harris, Rebecca Lee, 2001. "Evaluating transfer programs within a general equilibrium framework," FCND discussion papers 110, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Peter A. Diamond & J. A. Mirrlees, 1968. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production," Working papers 22, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Harris, Rebecca Lee, 1999. "The distributional impact of macroeconomic shocks in Mexico: threshold effects in a multi-region CGE model," TMD discussion papers 44, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikita Céspedes, 2014.
"General Equilibrium Analysis of Conditional Cash Transfers,"
2014-25, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Céspedes, Nikita, 2014. "General Equilibrium Analysis of Conditional Cash Transfers," Working Papers 2014-015, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Aykut Mert Yakut & Ebru Voyvoda, 2017. "Intertemporal CGE Analysis of Income Distribution in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1703, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare economics. ; Rural population. ; Econometric models. ; TMD ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:tmddps:76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .