Evaluating transfer programs within a general equilibrium framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dreze, Jean & Stern, Nicholas, 1987. "The theory of cost-benefit analysis," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 909-989 Elsevier.
- David Coady, 1997. "Agricultural Pricing Policies in Developing Countries: An Application to Pakistan," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(1), pages 39-57, January.
- Myles,Gareth D., 1995. "Public Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521497695, Fall.
- Bouis, Howarth E., 1994. "Agricultural technology and food policy to combat iron deficiency in developing countries," FCND discussion papers 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1972. "Distributional Equity and the Optimal Structure of Public Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 32-36, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaspar Núñez Rodríguez & Clemente Polo Andrés, 2008. "An applied general equilibrium analysis of fiscal reforms to fight poverty in Mexico," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 81-115, May.
- Coady, David P. & Harris, Rebecca Lee, 2001. "A regional general equilibrium analysis of the welfare impact of cash transfers," TMD discussion papers 76, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Suahasil Nazara & Sri Kusumastuti Rahayu, 2014. "Program Keluarga Harapan (PKH): Programa Indonesio de Transferencia de Ingresos Condicionada," Policy Research Brief 42, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Nelson, Suzanne & Frakenberger, Tim & Brown, Vicky & Presnall, Carrie & Downen, Jeanne, 2015. "Ex-Post impact assessment review of IFPRIâ€™s research program on social protection, 2000â€“2012," Impact assessments 40, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Suahasil Nazara & Sri Kusumastuti Rahayu, 2013. "Program Keluarga Harapan (PKH): Indonesian Conditional Cash Transfer Programme," Policy Research Brief 42, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Lips, Markus, 2005. "Sufficient nourishment worldwide via transfer payments," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 81-96, February.
More about this item
KeywordsFCND ; Subsidies Mexico. ; Transfer payments. ; Equilibrium (Economics) Models. ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fcnddp:110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.