An analysis of household's tobacco consumption decisions: Evidence from India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rijo M John, 2004. "An Analysis of Household's Tobacco Consumption Decisions : Evidence from India," Microeconomics Working Papers 22393, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rijo M John, 2009. "An Analysis of Household's Tobacco Consumption Decisions: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:2188, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ray, Cecily Stewart & Gupta, Prakesh & de Beyer, Joy, 2003. "Research On Tobacco In India (Including Betel Quid And Areca Nut)," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt8345469m, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- John, Rijo M., 2005. "Tobacco consumption patterns and its health implications in India," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 213-222, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rijo M. John, 2005.
"Price elasticity estimates for tobacco and other addictive goods in India,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2005-003, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Rijo John, 2005. "Price Elasticity Estimates for Tobacco and Other Addictive Goods in India," Working Papers id:117, eSocialSciences.
- Rijo M John, 2005. "Price Elasticity Estimates for Tobacco and Other Addictive Goods in India," Microeconomics Working Papers 22395, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsTobacco; Bidi; Cigarette; Consumption; Multinomial Logit; India;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DCM-2004-11-07 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-GEO-2004-11-07 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HEA-2004-11-07 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2004-002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .