Vulnerability to Shocks and Coping Strategies in Rural Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Islam, Asadul & Maitra, Pushkar, 2012.
"Health shocks and consumption smoothing in rural households: Does microcredit have a role to play?,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 232-243.
- Asadul Islam & Pushkar Maitra, 2008. "Health Shocks And Consumption Smoothing In Rural Households: Does Microcredit Have A Role To Play?," Monash Economics Working Papers 22/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Nava Ashraf & Dean Karlan & Wesley Yin, 2006.
"Tying Odysseus to the Mast: Evidence From a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 635-672.
- Nava Ashraf & Dean S. Karlan & Wesley Yin, 2005. "Tying Odysseus to the Mast: Evidence from a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines," Working Papers 917, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Nava Ashaf & Dean Karlan & Wesley Yin, 2006. "Tying odysseus to the mast: Evidence from a commitment savings product in the philippines," Natural Field Experiments 00206, The Field Experiments Website.
- Ashraf, Nava & Karlan, Dean S. & Yin, Wesley, 2005. "Tying Odysseus to the Mast: Evidence from a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines," Center Discussion Papers 28411, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Khuda, Barkat-e-, 2011. "Social Safety Net Programmes in Bangladesh: A Review," Bangladesh Development Studies, Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), vol. 34(2), pages 87-108, June.
- Shane Frederick & George Loewenstein & Ted O'Donoghue, 2002. "Time Discounting and Time Preference: A Critical Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 351-401, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imb:wpaper:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jabeer Al Sherazy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inmifbd.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.