Globalization and the illicit market for human trafficking : an empirical analysis of supply and demand
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandra Rudolph & Friedrich Schneider, 2017.
"International Human Trafficking: Measuring Clandestinity by the Structural Equation Approach,"
Cogitatio Press, vol. 5(2), pages 39-58.
- Rudolph, Alexandra & Schneider, Friedrich, 2013. "International Human Trafficking: Measuring Clandestinity by the Structural Equation Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 7867, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Friedrich Schneider & Alexandra Rudolph, 2013. "International Human Trafficking: Measuring clandestinity by the structural equation approach," Economics working papers 2013-25, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Seo-Young Cho, 2015.
"Human Trafficking, A Shadow of Migration - Evidence from Germany,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(7), pages 905-921, July.
- Seo-Young Cho, 2012. "Human Trafficking, a Shadow of Migration: Evidence from Germany," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 76, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Seo-Young Cho, 2012. "Human Trafficking, a Shadow of Migration: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1246, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Randall Akee & Arnab K. Basu & Arjun Bedi & Nancy H. Chau, 2014.
"Transnational Trafficking, Law Enforcement, and Victim Protection: A Middleman Trafficker's Perspective,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(2), pages 349-386.
- Akee, Randall K. Q. & Bedi, Arjun S. & Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H., 2011. "Transnational Trafficking, Law Enforcement and Victim Protection: A Middleman Trafficker's Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 6226, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cho, Seo-Young & Dreher, Axel & Neumayer, Eric, 2013.
"Does Legalized Prostitution Increase Human Trafficking?,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 67-82.
- Seo-Young Cho & Axel Dreher & Eric Neumayer, 2011. "Does Legalized Prostitution Increase Human Trafficking?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 96, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 16 Jan 2012.
- Seo-Young Cho & Axel Dreher & Eric Neumayer, 2012. "Does Legalized Prostitution Increase Human Trafficking?," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 71, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Masahiro Shoji & Kenmei Tsubota, 2018. "Sexual Exploitation of Trafficked Children: Evidence from Bangladesh," Working Papers 175, JICA Research Institute.
- Seo-Young Cho, 2012. "Modeling for Determinants of Human Trafficking," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 216, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Seo-Young Cho, 2016.
"Liberal coercion? Prostitution, human trafficking and policy,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 321-348, April.
- Seo-Young Cho, 2013. "Liberal Coercion? - Prostitution, Human Trafficking and Policy," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201344, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
Keywordstrafficking in persons; prostitution; sexual exploitation; supply and demand; developed countries; developing countries; trafic d'êtres humains; prostitution; exploitation sexuelle; offre et demande; pays développés; pays en développement; tráfico de personas; prostitución; explotación sexual; oferta y demanda; países desarrollados; países en desarrollo;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:993953733402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.