Good jobs or BAD jobs: what does the U.S. Evidence say?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dickens, William T & Lang, Kevin, 1985. "A Test of Dual Labor Market Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 792-805, September.
- Dooley, Martin D & Gottschalk, Peter, 1984. "Earnings Inequality among Males in the United States: Trends and the Effect of Labor Force Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 59-89, February.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1987. "The theory of equalizing differences," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 641-692 Elsevier.
- Michael Podgursky & Paul Swaim, 1985. "Plant shutdowns and job displacements: how do New England workers fare?," New England Economic Indicators, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jun, pages 3-5.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael J. Handel & Maury Gittleman, 1999.
"Is There a Wage Payoff to Innovative Work Practices?,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_288, Levy Economics Institute.
- Michael J. Handel & Maury Gittleman, 2000. "Is there a Wage Payoff to Innovative Work Practices?," Macroeconomics 0004032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsWEP pub; employment creation; income distribution; wage differential; USA; service sector; conditions of employment; labour productivity; low income; part time employment; bibliography; graph; statistical table; pub PME; création d'emploi; répartition du revenu; disparité des salaires; Etats-Unis; pub PME; creación de empleos; distribución del ingreso; diferencia del salario; Estados Unidos; secteur tertiaire; conditions d'emploi; productivité du travail; faible revenu; emploi à temps partiel; bibliographie; graphique; tableau statistique; sector terciario; condiciones de empleo; productividad del trabajo; bajos ingresos; empleo a tiempo parcial; bibliografía; gráfico; cuadros estadísticos;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:992629863402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.